Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yup...

Hi it's march. Cool. My birthday is in March. 5 days. My friend's is in only 3 days. The only reason i am writing this is 'cause i have to. I am gonna put my status every month and watch it change. In this case status=fave everything. Status:
Fav Color: right now... white
Fav Song: Where is the love, Best Damn Thing, Human. Hey Julie
Fav Food: Chicken Caesar Salad
Fav Living Person: ME! JK umm... i'll have to get back to you on that
Fav Dead Person: Marco Polo (he is responsible for spaghetti ) :)
Fav Flower: Rose/Lilly
I can't think of anything else i like. Oh my fav sport is soccer. I am sad because my soccer season ended. :~( I doing nothing for my b-day. That is unusual for me. I am actually going to c he's just not that into you. It looks funny and it has a great cast. Except that one Cooper dude. He's annoying. I saw Shopaholic on Saturday. It made me cry. Not cause i was sad. 'cause i wasted 310 nt (9 USD) on it. Oh well i got to make fun of it with 9 of my friends. It was probably the cheesiest movie... EVER. Nope i think Bride Wars wins that title. At least the end does. Bad movies are my pet peeve. Nothing else bothers me. I don't know what to write now but if i don't write i might get in trouble. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................... Ooh another annoying thing is High School Musical. Anyway Im gonn play piano now. BYE

3 comments:

Suesjoy said...

oh and you forgot:

Fav parent: Mother!!!!!!!!!

VanO said...

You are the best, kiddo ... I love your blog. Definitely your Momma's daughter :)

Please tell my knuckle-head son (Jared -- he's 14) that blogging is cool.

AND my cute by kinda crazy daughter that High School Musical is HORRIBLE!!

Suesjoy said...

Hey you deleted my first comment!
That's NOT very nice. hmph.

This is from Chelice...she couldn't post it for some reason:


Hey Anju! Well, at the recommendation of your dear mom...I am checking out your blog. I spoke with her last night via telephone. I sure do miss her. The chirping chicken drove... Read More me crazy, but Leo loved it. He was intrigued for sure. I saw your dad last night over at Scott and Sharon's place. He told me that you got the lead in a play! Well done my little chickie! Oh, and thanks for the great scarf ( I love the colors) and for the bindis. You are sweet. Your dad also told me that you are now picking your own clothes and very particular about your hair. This summer when you come to visit, you'll just have to come over and I can straighten your hair for you with my iron. Take care! Leo and I think of you often and always send you happy thoughts! Chelice & Leo